Join Our Team
We are recruiting for the below roles, all of which will have UK VISA sponsor. If you are interested in joining our team, send your CV to email@example.com and we will be in touch.
We are excited to be recruiting for 3 branch managers to join the team.
- As the Store Manager, you will hold a pivotal role in the efficient operation and growth of our store.
Your responsibilities will:
- Managing doctors and adviser by motivating staff to achieve sales targets and provide exemplary customer service.
- Directly reporting to management team.
- Supervising all aspects of store operations, including inventory management, visual presentation, and customer engagement to ensure optimal functionality.
- Cultivating and nurturing relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Manage cash and payment systems and safety of goods in accordance with Company procedures and policies.
- Be fully accountable for the shop and responsible for ensuring that customers are looked after and operations are completed to maintain a safe, clean and tidy shop.
Key Skills Required:
- A friendly, positive, hardworking approach to work.
- Communication and influencing skills that generate commitment and loyalty.
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to motivate people in a busy and challenging environment.
- Team player.
- The ability to prioritise workloads while balancing a multiskilled team's deployment.
- Fluent in speaking and writing English and Mandarin.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Acupuncturist to join a leading Multi-Disciplinary Private Healthcare Clinic in Central London. As an Acupuncturist you will be responsible for providing a high standard of assessment, diagnosis, evaluation, treatment and advice to private patients. We are an expanding practice formed of twenty experienced clinicians growing together as a team.
Your role will provide a comprehensive assessment to formulate a diagnosis for each individual patient who may have complex conditions including multi pathology.
The day-to-day duties of an Acupuncturist may include a combination of the following:
- Carry out an initial consultation with each client, in order to establish a detailed case history, assess their health and determine a treatment plan.
- Conduct subsequent one-to-one treatment sessions, lasting between 45 minutes and an hour.
- Explain the diagnosis and treatment to the client and respond to their questions and concerns.
- Provide acupuncture treatment to stimulate the energy flow along meridians (energy channels) and the body's own healing response.
- Incorporate other treatments, such as moxibustion (burning the moxa herb on or near the skin), electro-acupuncture (stimulating insertion points with small electric currents), acupressure (to loosen and relax muscles) and cupping.
- Assess client progress through questioning and examination, reviewing treatment plans if necessary.
- Keep client and financial records.
- Organise and promote your practice.
- Liaising with the front desk reception.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£45,000.00 per year based on experience
Education: Fully qualified with a BSc or Equivalent in Acupuncture
- Clinical: 2years (preferred)
- Excellent organisational and time management skills to manage a caseload
- Ability to work independently
- Good interpersonal skills
Customer Service Advisor
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Traditional Chinese Medicine team. You need to be passionate and have experience in ecommerce and customer relationship.
You must be comfortable in dealing with a wide range of customer enquiries and be good at problem solving. You shall be fluent in English and Mandarin as you will be handling day to day enquires via phone calls and emails. This will include customer enquiries, appointments, and complaints. You will need to be confident in communicating with our staff and customers daily.
If you are successful, we will provide you with an introduction to how our clinic operates, a brief overview of our products and treatment methods. This will assist you in dealing with our customers and staff.
- Being the main point of contact for telephone and email enquiries
- Dealing with general customer service incoming emails
- Making decisions on outstanding email cases, encouraging quick resolution
Key Skills Required:
- Experience working in a service environment.
- Able to work in a small team and have strong multi-tasking skills.
- The person must be a strong team player, confident with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Be flexible and able to juggle many tasks at once.
- Good attention to detail
- Fluent in speaking and writing Mandarin.
Marketing Executive for Traditional Chinese Herbal & Acupuncture well-being clinic.
- Experience of working with performance marketing to support and optimise campaigns to achieve both brand and performance objectives.
- Experienced in planning and implementing multi-channel campaigns.
- Passionate about learning and development, a keen interest in building your marketing skills and growing yourself professionally.
- What will you be doing as a Marketing Executive?
- Responsible for the marketing of all company services.
- Know, understand, and manage all social media platforms.
- Demonstrate technical marketing skills.
- Develop an annual marketing plan in conjunction with the sales department.
- To conduct market research to identify market requirements for current and future services.
- To develop and implement a company-wide plan to push services with team, working with all departments for its execution.
What are we looking for?
Minimum 1 years’ experience. A Degree or Diploma in Marketing would be advantageous. Experience within a Traditional Chinese Medicine company would be advantageous but not essential. Extensive experience of maintaining, and delivering on marketing strategies to meet company objectives. If applicable, advertising, and promotional activities. Fluent in English, Mandarin.